Universally applicable assembly adhesive
Very high-quality assembly adhesive, optimally suited to permanently attach our stainless steel products to a wide variety of substrates. Furthermore the adhesive can be used to glue the fixing bolts directly in the drill holes (stone, wood, concrete, metal etc.) or in the dowels.
Excellent adhesive strength on various materials and surfaces.
Approved by food law (ISEGA certificate)
- Hardened and harmless to health
- Suitable for bonding and sealing in food processing plants
- Joining of identical and different materials possible
- Compensation of different material expansions
- Vibration and sound absorbing
Long skin formation time
- Enables the bonding or sealing of complicated components
- Optimal even for large areas
- Joining parts are repositionable
After skin formation it can be mechanically processed and overpainted without activating the surface (check paint compatibility by preliminary tests).
- Low odour
Not suitable for glazing rebate sealing and adhesive bonding on other transparent materials with the risk of UV back reflection. Direct sunlight can cause slight surface yellowing and cracking. Not suitable for expansion joints in the construction industry. PVC-based lacquers and lacquers that dry by oxidation (lacquers containing oil and alkyd resin) are not suitable for overpainting. The use of Würth sealant smoothing agent can cause yellowing. Caution: Avoid contact with solvents or solvent residues, especially during the processing and cross-linking phases. These can lead to permanent damage to the adhesive + sealant.